Join a diverse and hard-working team at Performance Plus Auto Body.
We are looking for new team members to help us grow and serve the Greater Lowell and surrounding areas. Since 1995, we have been dedicated to repairing all foreign and domestic makes and models to pre-accident conditions.
If you’re looking for a new challenge at a state-of-the-art indoor facility, look no further.
We are always looking for new team members. Whether your dream job is listed or not, please send us your information today and tell us about you and your skill set.
Our team is looking to add a new Level 3 Metal Technician.
This person will have mastered all skill levels of metal repair – considered an expert in their knowledge. This person will bring a positive attitude to the shop and take pride in their work.
- Manage/supervise Level 1 and 2 Technicians.
- Responsible for completing all repairs assigned and listed on the repair order in a quality and timely manner.
- Complete all straightening and repairs will be according to factory specifications and I-CAR procedures
- Applying undercoating, corrosion protection, gravel guard, seam sealer, weld-thru primer, and lubricants as the need presents itself or as listed on the repair order.
- Responsible for re-assembling, headlight adjustment, and other final alignments and adjustments before the car is delivered.
- Supervise any incorrect parts, orders, repairs, etc.
- Maintaining a good work attitude and cooperating with managers and fellow employees.
- 5+ Years Experience
- Valid US work authorization
- Organization and Time management skills
- Compliance with all safety and OSHA procedures and requirements
- Proficiency in metal straightening, plastic finish work, structural repair and
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical repair.
- Ability to diagnose & correctly repair the damage and read & follow repair orders.